4 Simple Ways How to Do Acrylic Nails at Home?
How to do acrylic nails at home with the ways and costs that cheap? Acrylic nails design guide below is perfect for those of you who are beginners, and does not cover the possibility you are already accustomed to do acrylic nails in this way, it is easy and simple.
The most good to save money is to do Your acrylic nails at home. This is one way that is very easy and simple, which does not require a lot of mixing of powder which is much more complicated to get the technical understanding of how to do acrylic nails will be pointing out to you 4 easy ways and simply do your own acrylic nails at home.
How to Do Acrylic Nails at Home?
Things needed before making acrylic nails
- IBD brand gel resin
- Accelerator wraps
- Nail tips
- Nail glue
- Nail file
- Wash your hands first and Prep your nails by pushing back the cuticle. Then take the nail a little lime and drop the entire surface of each nail, acrylic with a cane.
- Find the tips that fit on each nail and ask them. Apply a drop of glue, nail directly on the tip of your nail and press the nail tip to let it dry and apply a further decline on the top to seal. Repeat for all the nails. Then cut to the desired length.
- Apply a thin layer of resin in gel on the surface of your nails and then doing spraying a mist of the accelerator. It will be dry instantly and with a layer of resin or the accelerator too much and look thick will burn, so make sure that you create a thin layer at the tip of the nail. Repeat this until you get the thickness you want.
- File and Polish the entire surface of the nail. Then apply the top coat or varnish.
Tips & warnings
- These supplies can be purchased at most drug stores and beauty supply stores.
- If your nail comes out looking a little bumpy just file smooth.
- You are using chemicals so make sure you are in a well ventilated place, or use a fan.
Recommendations for you: How to Remove Acrylic Nails at Home?
That’s how easy and simple how to do acrylic nails at home. And I hope you will give it a try, don’t forget your comments about how to do your own acrylic nails it, Please comment on the column below. If this article was very helpful, please pass it along to a friend right now.